KABDA aims to increase the number of Aboriginal businesses and their profitability in the Kootenay Region by:
- Offering business services to the Aboriginal entrepreneurs
- Promoting Aboriginal entrepreneurs
- Being a conduit of information to all Aboriginal groups
KABDA provides services in the following:
- One-on-one business coaching
- Business plan development and research
- Information about sources of capital
- Pre and post lending advisory services
- Business seminars and workshops
KABDA serves First Nation, Metis and Inuit people in the Kootenay region of British Columbia, Canada.
If you are thinking about starting a business, or are an existing business owner seeking to expand, contact us. KABDA will be happy to assist with your business venture because we want to see you succeed!
To provide advice, support, and technical assistance to First Nation, Métis, & Inuit in regards to business exploration in the East and West Kootenay region.
The Agency operates under the Director of the Economic Sector of the Ktunaxa Nation Council Society.